11 Jun Looks We love: Aquatic Atmosphere
By: Danielle Cornely
We’ve got beach brain, there’s no denying it. As the temperature climbs and the humidity moves in, we’re pining for that cool ocean breeze and relaxing water. Imagine bringing that level of serenity into your home to experience every day. Might look a little something like this.
1. Inspiration photo courtesy of Adam Pflum Photography.
2. Fish Scale tile from Inside Out. A little glamorous, but also soothing. Can we call this look Mermaid Spa?
3. Flax Ottoman by Christien Meindertsma. This ball of rope is a nautical piece that’s sophisticated, not cheesy.
4. Stained concrete by Custom Concrete Solutions. Get the beautiful hues of tropical water beneath your feet with a turquoise stained concrete floor.
5. Reclaimed Wood Side Table from Anthropologie. Reminiscent of old dock posts, this side table warms up an aquatic color palette but remains complimentary.
6. Abyss Table from Duffy London. Enjoy the rich range of colors of the deep ocean in a coffee table. You’ll swear you were flying over the Pacific, looking down at open water.