By: Stephanie Andrews
A lot of times we focus on the larger items when talking about making a house feel like a home, but it’s really all in the details. The little treasures you put on display are what make your home distinct and true to your personality and style. Pick up the item you’re considering and ask yourself: is this authentically me? Do I find it beautiful? Does it feel like it was designed just for me? It’s a tough litmus test, but in the long run it will ensure that everything you select for your home is meaningful.
1. Tasche wall pocket. We love the earthy tone of this leather.
2. Devour tea towel. The simple design combined with the sentiment behind this tea towel is perfection.
3. Serving board. You can’t go wrong with soft, curved wood.
4. Amazonian standing pot. Organic textures and materials are the ultimate inspiration.
5. Turkish bath towels. It’s good to add a little luxury here and there, like these 100% organic cotton towels from Turkey.
6. Teddy hook. Functional items don’t have to be uninspiring.