By: Kate Donnelly
Soon the days will be shorter, the weather cooler, and the air crisper. To us, this means optimum porch-sitting weather! With so many great summer clearance deals to be found, there is no better time to give your porch a fresh new look. Here are some fun ways to maximize your outdoor living space:
1. Durable and beautiful, this floor lamp is designed to be used outdoors.
2. A porch is a great place to play with fun, bold colors. Try bringing it all together with a beautiful indoor/outdoor Surya rug .
3. Prop your feet up! An outdoor ottoman can double as extra seating.
4. These Elaine Smith pillows add a fun punch of color, and are covered in an outdoor-friendly fabric.
5. This Morovian Star Pendant can add both light and drama to an outdoor dining area.
6. Doesn’t a hanging bed sound dreamy? We think so!
7. You’re going to need a place to set that glass of lemonade (or glass of wine, in our case!). Try a fun and funky carved wood table like the one we found at West Elm.