By: Danielle Cornely
Let’s be honest, the world of Chanukkah decorations doesn’t always have the most stylish assortment of goods. Tinsel is everywhere. But fear not! We’re here to revive your home just in time for the festival of lights with eight pieces for eight great nights.
1. Modern geometric menorah. The simple shape lets the candles be the star of the show without sacrificing style.
2. Oy vey pillow. Honestly, sometimes the holidays are frustrating. This pillow says it all.
3. Kate Spade dinnerware. Fun patterns in holiday colors.
4. Patterned pillows. Give your guests something comfortable and stylish to relax on.
5. Sterling silver kiddush cup. Say the blessing for wine with a goblet that’s elegant without being overly elaborate.
6. Gold coin garland. Here’s a playful nod to Chanukkah gelt, those chocolate coins in gold foil.
7. Twig star of David. Think outside the box with non-traditional materials.
8. Blue garland. Get your eight night party going with a fun garland!