By: Danielle Cornely
We’ve written before about how often we, as designers, find inspiration in nature and the world around us. But this extends beyond live edge tables and botanical print fabrics. What we really get excited about is finding nature’s organic, imperfect qualities in pieces that are modern and fresh.
1. The Swell Light’s curved form and light wood tones remind us of botanical pods.
2. The hues of this ocean current-like watercolor wall mural shift smoothly from soft to deeply intense.
3. We were blown away by the way the Cherry Bomb Fringe fixture resembles a lilting branch while still maintaining crisp, clean lines.
4. Nature is imperfect, and we love when design embraces that concept. The Mediterranean Rug by Loloi definitely does.
5. The intertwining branches of the Brazil Chair keep this piece clean and modern with their smooth, flawless finish.